Thursday, September 23, 2010

My Education

To me, i am not totally responsible for my education. heheh.. 
It is my duty to go to school,
to go for the class and do all my work. Even if I fall behind,
my parents are there to help me through, sometimes
even my sisters would help me. My friends also to do so.
They always with me at anytime. If anything should
happen to me that will effect my education, I take full responsibilities and I will face any concequences along the way. I have to solve it for myself.
Achieving my educational goal will help me to further my career and
make a better life.  I want to know later in life I
achieved every goal I set out
to and not look back and think to myself I wish I would have done it
differently. It is important, not just to me, but to every other 
people to have an education. Getting an education gets me a decent job, a decent job will gets money, and money gets food, shelter, and all that I like.


The place that i have to come to achive my goal (◕ ‿ ◕)


Now i'm here..........KBM

KMNS


My secondary school



No comments:

Post a Comment