Sunday, September 5, 2010

Family Background



About My Father

My father name is Abdul Samad bin Salleh. He is 6o years old and still strong man. hahah.
The first thing that comes to mind when I think of my father is his ability to reason. For as long as I can remember, I and my sister  have fought. Im not talking about physically fighting, although we've had our share of those, im talking about the "she stole my novel", or more recently, "Its my turn to take the handphone out". When a situation like this arises, he is the first to step in and sort matters out. It seems like he always finds a compromise in the mess of arguing.


About My Mother

My mother name is Kamaliah bt Hj Hassan. She is 53 years old. My mother is the most important person in my life. My mother is not my whole life, but she is a really big part of it. My whole world does not only revolve around her, but she is the most influential person who inspires me. My mother is not just another woman. She is extraordinary. Love you mom. 



My Siblings
I have two brothers. The olders one is Akmal. He is 32 years old. He stay at Kuantan and work with Navy. He have a wife and one children. His son name Muhammad Afif.
My second brother is Mohd Helmi. He is 27 years old. He stay at Batu Caves and work as Army. He also have a wife and five children. Very productive family. hahah..
I also have a two sister. First is Sarizan and second is Nur Fazira. For my first sister, she is 29 years old. She have a husband and three son. She now living at Muar with my parent. She work as a teacher at Sk Belemang. For the second sister is still stdying at SMK Tengku Mahmud Iskandar. She now at form 5 and have a big exam for this year.


My olders brother and his son



With her family ╰☆╮



My second brother

My sis Fazira



3 comments: